Featuring the voices of students and professionals from campus safety, student affairs, and law enforcement, the Clery Center’s Campus Security Authority (CSA) Training Video helps CSAs understand their role and responsibilities under the Clery Act.
This short, 15-minute video covers the following training areas:
- Introduction to the Jeanne Clery Act
- Who is a CSA?
- Who is NOT a CSA?
- Listening, Documenting, & Reporting: Understanding Your Role & Responsibilities
- After Reporting: How Information is Used Under the Clery Act
Told through the lens of powerful personal narratives, this video will inspire and inform your campus’s CSAs to understand the significance of their responsibilities and the important role they play.
In addition to a digital video file with no per person use limits, institutions will also receive supplemental materials they can use and customize for their campus, including:
- Pre- and post-test questions to evaluate CSAs’ understanding of their responsibilities
- 1-page handout summarizing the CSA role and reporting requirements, including a customizable contact field and logo for your campus.
- Digital resource guide for training CSAs, including a webinar recording
The CSA Training Video is available at the cost of $395/institution. Collaborative members can access the training video at no cost.
Have questions or need more information? Please refer to our CSA Training Video FAQs or contact Christine Arnold, Director of Operations, at (484) 580-8754 or gro.r1511567135etnec1511567135yrelc1511567135@dlon1511567135rac1511567135.
Legal Disclaimer: By purchasing the Campus Security Authority (CSA) training video, individuals and institutions agree to and accept the Clery Center’s terms and conditions. This video must be password-protected (e.g. student/employee portal or intranet). This video cannot be listed on a public section of an institutional website.